The St Paul's Cathedral organ, one of the largest and finest in New Zealand, was built in 1919 by Henry Willis III, in London and was installed the following year. In 1972, it was entirely rebuilt and repositioned by the South Island Organ Company of Timaru. There are four manuals — great, swell, choir and solo. The organ of St Paul's has more than 3500 pipes and is often used for civic performances. Click here for the specifications.